Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Titles Of The Week























I could discuss the prospect of losing my position at work. It's something that's definitely weighing on my mind. Hooray for budget cuts.
But that's not my style. I will instead talk about the strange and funny titles on my library's shelves, thus quietly suppressing my discontent.

  • Sensual Crochet
  • Another Day In The Frontal Lobe
  • How To Iron Your Own Damn Shirt: The Perfect Husband Handbook...
  • Toilet Training Without Tears
  • The Bark (dog magazine)
  • Party Dancing (instructional DVD)
  • Anaconda 3 (DVD starring David Hasselhoff)
  • How To Ruin Your Life (By Ben Stein)
  • The Tacoma Public Utilities Story
  • Rockabye Baby! Lullaby Renditions of Nine Inch Nails (CD)
  • How To Make An Apple Pie And See The World
  • Spiritual Divorce: Divorce As A Catalyst For An Extraordinary Life
  • Don't You Just Hate That? 738 Annoying Things
  • The Zen of Zombie: Better Living Through The Undead
  • The World According to Pretty Toney (by Ghostface Killah)

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear your position may get cut. My library system is getting rid of subs soon, so I may have to surrender my temporary position as a YA librarian.

    On another note, I remember that Rockaybe Baby! series. I used to order them for KCLS, and thought it was such a cool and weird idea. They're kind of popular though.

    ReplyDelete