Saturday, June 13, 2009

Brief Blog Hiatus

I'm going to Southern California tomorrow morning.

So that would be the best time to rob me. I have to warn you, however, that I have little in the way of valuables...except for a Tony Gwynn rookie card.



Here's a look at upcoming topics in my blog:


Guide for Expectant Mothers: What To Name Your 1930s Baseball Player or Union Boss

How To Choose A Band Name From Housing Developments

Ten Ways To Increase Restaurant Sales

Is The Amazon Really The Longest River in South America? (The Itata River In Chile Makes Its Case)

My Plan To Make The World A Better Place...And More Compact

Later, losers!

3 comments:

  1. Items of great value that I can think of in Jamie's place should you wish to rob it: That towel thing from Cotsa-Rica that translates several common words from English to Costa-Rican; an original Hancock object de art featuring Majic Johnson pre-aids, that baseball game deely, and Singstar. Commence ransacking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Since my johnson has never been considered at all magic, I plan on stealing the Magic Johnson art work in the hopes that some magic will somehow happen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Camel,

    This recent drought of blog posts is like walking throught he dessert of interesting. No longer is your oasis of wisdom there to quench my entertainment thirst. Whatever shall slake my needs to get past today, Wednesday, also known as "hump day." (Just assume I somehow transitioned that seemlessly into some clever comment about Scott's above post.) :p

    ReplyDelete