Friday, March 27, 2009

Repulsive Ads

I haven't decided which is the worst commercial during March Madness - (1) pregnant nacho ball or (2) Howie Long having an educated conversation with a six year-old about SUVs?

You be the judge:
Taco Bell
vs.
Chevy Traverse

Your vote counts.
Yes we can...change the face of sports marketing.

P.S. I saw a woman tonight at my neighborhood bar and she looked really familiar. I realized I had e-mailed her through match.com and never received a reply from her. I wanted to go up to her and ask, "So what's the deal? Was it my profile or my pictures that gave you the impression I'm not worth your time? Just tell me. Is it because you're not into amazingly handsome guys or you're just not into having witty conversations and spontaneous adventures with someone like me? Well, if you change your mind, just send me an e-mail...and I will delete it immediately. Again, I'm sorry I'm not good enough for you. By the way, you looked better online. Toodles."

P.S.2: I did not say those things, but I wish I had. "Laterz" can be substituted for "Toodles."

2 comments:

  1. At least you're not bitter and vengeful about the experience.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Peace Out" also comes to mind.

    I'd need a photo of her from her profile to make any sort of educated tom-foolery here. :)

    ReplyDelete