Wednesday, April 14, 2010

The Ballad Of The Cougar Bottle Opener
















If you follow the national pastime, I don't have to tell you where Charles' Cougar opener landed recently. Pictured is the ivy wall of a ballpark known as "The Friendly Confines." If the Chicago Cubs are The Lovable Losers, what does that make the Washington State Cougars? I've narrowed it down to these choices and taken alliteration to a whole new level:

(a) The Amiable Asses
(b) The Friendly Failures
(c) The Copacetic Cads
(d) The Likable Lemons
(e) The Righteous Rabble
(f) The Fetching Flops

and...this one's just for Charles...
(g) The Palatable Palousers

What?
You thought the tour of "Where's the Chuckman's Bottle Opener" was over? It's got frequent flyer miles now. It can go anywhere it pleases. With free peanuts. It has no reason to return to Charles' open arms (cue the Journey song).

2 comments:

  1. As fond as I am of G, I think I will have to vote for A.

    I can't wait for the next episode of "Where's the Chuckman's Bottle Opener"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I may be gullible, but this one I know is a fake. Living here in Chicago, the Ivy is definitely not that full yet and probably won't be until mid-July!

    ReplyDelete