Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Blogger Hiatus

No, I'm not going to Italy again. I'm doing something even better - writing a good old-fashioned novel. After this morning, I have 967 words. I'm aiming for a total of 50,000 words, because it's a nice round number. So I'm going to be laying off the blog for a little while. My creative energy and powers of observation will be focused entirely on composing a New York Times bestseller, that will eventually be made into a Coen Brothers film. Don't tell me I'm delusional. I'm going to be rich. Filthy rich! And that's when I'll start blogging again, as a conceited celebrity who just wants to be loved and not judged for his drug habit and drunk driving charges.

Either way, I hope to be done with the first draft well before March Madness, which is more important than anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment