Sunday, March 1, 2009

18 Days Away


It's getting to be that time again. When I become completely obsessed about basketball. No, not NBA basketball. I gave up on that league a while ago. Had something to do with the Sonics becoming the Thunder, and the decision to make a 7-game playoff series last about three weeks.
The NBA postseason is dull in comparison to the 65-team playoff held every year in Division I basketball. March Madness is the single greatest sporting event of all time (I would consider the World Cup a close second), and I can't wait to over-analyze the tournament brackets (to be released on March 15). Even the conference tournaments leading up to the Big Dance are exciting. In what has become a tradition, I'm taking off a day from work to watch first round games. I also expect that my blog will talk about nothing else but college basketball for the next month.
Well, occasionally I'll throw out an observation on baseball, work or kittens.

No comments:

Post a Comment