Wednesday, February 18, 2009

The In-And-Out Burger is on Camrose...

I was recently chatting with a friend about some of our favorite movies. Surprisingly, a good deal of them take place in Los Angeles. So I decided to compile a Top Ten List of films that are set in L.A. County. Mind you, these are pictures where it's obvious that L.A. is the location. Sorry, neither "Encino Man" nor "B*A*P*S" made the list. The first one is a no-brainer:

1. The Big Lebowski (1998)
2. The Long Goodbye (1973)
3. Friday (1995)
4. Chinatown (1974)
5. Get Shorty (1995)
6. Beverly Hills Cop (1984)
7. Boyz N the Hood (1991)
8. Heat (1995)
9. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang (2005)
10. Earthquake (1975) - the most spectacular disaster movie of all time!!!

It's hard for me to leave out "Fast Times At Ridgemont High," "Fletch" or "Repo Man," but it had to be done. I also haven't seen "Rebel Without A Cause," so maybe I'm missing something there.

No comments:

Post a Comment